Concept: Iris Platform is a framework developed by Auctus.ai and implemented in the PaaS format. It simplifies and streamlines the creation of Business Intelligence Information (BI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Models.
Dashboards: The Iris platform is developed and implemented by Auctus.ai and simplifies and optimizes the creation of Business Intelligence information and Artificial Intelligence (AI) models.
Setting Performance Indicators: Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is key to the financial performance of your business. These KPIs can provide the insights, data and information that are key to driving performance and efficiency. Factors include:
Data Warehouse and Bigdata
Create the storage you need for your data. We build the storage structure based on the types of data and processing needed.
ETL – Data Pipeline Creation
We extract and process data automatically and accurately.
Intelligently monitor all relevant information from your customers, partners, competitors, new technologies and business trends. Protect your brand’s reputation by seeing what your customers say about your products on social media, and act quickly. 82% of consumers stop doing business with a company after bad experiences. – Internet Trends Reports
Prediction – Predictive Models
- We use data science best practices and help our customers build models.
- Defining the Problem: What problem are you trying to solve? What are the main impacts of the problem?
- Predictions/Recommendations: What predictions or recommendations are being made? Identify prediction variables (X) and objectives (Y)
- Data Acquisition: What data sources are available? Is there enough data? Can it be used?
- Modeling: Which models are appropriate according to the predictions/recommendations described above.
- Model Assessment: How will model performance be evaluated? Define the success criteria.
- Data Preparation: What changes are needed to tailor the current data and start the models defined to achieve results?
BI – Development of Indicator Dashboard
We develop indicators for decision making, updated automatically – BI: Business Intelligence consists of collecting, organizing and analyzing large volumes of data. Generated instantly to assist in decision making, B.I. dashboards enable real-time monitoring and sharing of strategic elements, contributing to short-, medium- and long-term action planning. A well-established B.I. is key because it reveals insights, detects abnormalities in operations, points out hidden or ignored trends and risks, with solid information that impacts the corporate environment.
Receive our content, solutions and news.
Sign up for our information platform and receive tips, solutions and news about technology and innovation applied to various sectors of the industry.